Piaggio Việt Nam tuyển dụng Quality Control Engineer - New Project
Job Description: Job description will be more detailed in the Interview
Primary activities : Ensure all the activities aimed at pursuing total quality and quality system is applied as well as the quality level in products maintained the environment of company policies and objectives
- Checks the impact of changes to be implement on the equipment, assessing the relevant introduction schedules.
- Completes and optimises the productions bill of materials for different materials for assembling, painting, welding, analysis of obsolete materials.
- Interfaces product development and technical bill of materials.
- Quality of both product and process,
- Perform and ensure the correct application of the factory operating procedures,
- Ensure the issuance of the factory quality reporting,
- Identify criticalities and perform corrective actions
- Perform the necessary checks to guarantee product conformity,
- Identify and manage measurement and testing equipment,
10. Implement and co-ordinate the corrective actions needed to eliminate faults
11. Take part in an inter-functional problem solving group,
12. Guarantee of machining product through monitoring that machining process checks
13. Others required by Superiors.
- Male from 25 years old,
- Flexible and active, Creative & theoretical thinking,
- Good skills of communication, planning, negotiation, data process,
- Having experience at the same position in Automobile manufacturing company is a strength,
- Having basic knowledge of internal quality management system,
- Ability to understand mechanical drawing, regulatory requirements,
- Literacy of English and computer skills.
- Be able to work independently and under pressure.
• A very attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidates
• Working place: PVN Factory, Plot M, Binh Xuyen Industrial Park, Vinh Phuc.
• Means of transportation: Company will provide the commute bus to pick up and return from Hanoi to the Company and vice versa
Interested persons are invited to send detailed resume, mentioned the position applied subject (including CV and Application letter in English with photo) to the following E-mail address:
Preferred language(For applications): English